Saturday, April 9, 2011

Daisy Lowe: Danger Curves Ahead

Daisy Lowe, the daughter of rocker Gavin Rossdale and Pearl Lowe, is featured in the March 2011 issue of ASOS magazine, where she also talks a bit what’s the one thing the fashion industry needs right now. That would be more curvy models, figures that regular women can more easily identify with, the 22-year-old stunner reveals for the mag.


Famous for having a curvier figure than many catwalk models, Lowe is full of praise for the female form: 'Women are so much more beautiful when they have shape. And I'm proud to be part of this renewed appreciation of womanly assets. 'Although, I do think Mad Men has a lot to answer for.' [Daily Mail UK]



Lowe told the Mail 'I'm really proud of being the poster girl for curves, I'm proud of my shape."  "I'm bigger than model size. I've got boobs and an ass."







No comments:

Post a Comment